cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to replace credit card

evaliao2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I tried to replace my credit card.  But, it shows "Unable to process transaction.  Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed.  Pls contact your card issuer for more information."  Then, I came to the bank and checked my credit card issue.  The bank clerk said my credit card is fine.  No issue on my card.  I can use it for online shopping and suggested me to check with the mobile company again.  However, I still can not replace to my other credit cards online.  Is there customer service person i can contact with from Public mobile?  How can I fix this problem?  Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Yay! Thrilled that your issue is resolved. Very handy tip about capitalized letters if that's how they appear on your statement. Statements can vary from customer to customer, issuer to issuer, bank to bank...would have never thought all capitals are necessary if that's how they appear on your correspondence. Thanks for the update this helps the shared community knowledge be more concise and lead to quicker solutions. #learned something new today

evaliao2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

Thanks everyone's reply.  I don't input Apt. no. and keep all characters as indicated by bank(e.g. keep all capitalized words).  Then, it works.

@Triguy wrote:

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

One more note on address: no spaces in postal code.....use a bill that was mailed to you from the credit card company  and copy it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@evaliao2002 wrote:

Hi, I tried to replace my credit card.  But, it shows "Unable to process transaction.  Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed.  Pls contact your card issuer for more information."  Then, I came to the bank and checked my credit card issue.  The bank clerk said my credit card is fine.  No issue on my card.  I can use it for online shopping and suggested me to check with the mobile company again.  However, I still can not replace to my other credit cards online.  Is there customer service person i can contact with from Public mobile?  How can I fix this problem?  Thanks.

Were you able to fix the credit card problem ? If so, how'd you do it ? Good to know these things for future reference.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@evaliao2002 wrote:

@evaliao2002  Clear your browser's cache and make sure you have enabled  JavaScript and cookies and try one more time. If it doesn't work then submit a ticket and ask the moderator to remove any security locks on your account and ask them what is the best way to replace your card on file. They might have to do it for you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can try again using incognito mode. Clear your cache.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@evaliao2002Click on the ? and talk to SIMon, once you think he has enough information of your problem, type in submit ticket and a ticket to the moderators will be generated to you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.