cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to refer my friends to the same promotion that I just got today

Jackrabbit62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Tonight, I just switched from Lucky Mobile to Public Mobile using the 10 Gb plan at 23$.

I was trying to refer the same plan to my daughter who is also with Lucky Mobile, but when she goes on the Public Mobile WEB site (Quebec province), the plan at 23$ only includes 6 Gb.  The plan with 10 Gb is not visible.  When I look at my current subscription that I enabled tonight, I do see 23$ for 10 Gb.

How can my daughter select the same plan as me if it is not visible on the WEB site?  I don't remember how I got a link to this plan.

5 REPLIES 5

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You could try and ask pm if they will give her the plan doesn't hurt to ask. Use the orange text bubble on the bottom right. Type in customers service agent

@Jackrabbit62 

keep an eye on the plan menu as Public will occasionally add a promo for new accounts. Some of them can be very enticing to a new customer. For instance..."back to skool" promo's can provide great value for a heavy data user. Just keep watching.

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jackrabbit62  PM’s plan offerings and promotional plans change quite often. It’s a good idea to check what is available at least once a week - even for yourself.

Jackrabbit62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Too bad because my daughter was willing to switch to Public, but without the 23$ for 10  Go, she will stick to her current 22$ for 5 Go on Lucky Mobile.  Your just lost a couple customers because 3-4 of my friends expected to switch to Public Mobile once my account was enabled ... They won't like the bad news I will send them ...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry @Jackrabbit62 , it is a bit late, PM has changed the plan a bit this week

At the moment, $23 plans has only 6GB in Quebec and other provinces.  There is no more $23-10GB.  So, it is not a province problem

Need Help? Let's chat.