cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive incoming call

MarkDj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to receive incoming call...please help?

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MarkDj you have received a number of questions and suggestions in the responses so far.  Please respond to those and we can continue trying to help.  We need this info to be able to figure out the most likely cause, as with the info you've given us so far, there's about a dozen directions the troubleshooting could go in.  We need to narrow that down.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MarkDj wrote:

Unable to receive incoming call...please help?

Ground control to @MarkDj, check if your phone is in airplane mode. ✈️

Android: Settings>Connections> Flight mode / Airplane mode

iOS: Settings>Airplane Mode

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MarkDj 

Is there anything that you CAN do....send texts? browse web?I'm wondering if your phone is locked.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@MarkDj Make sure your phone is not in Do Not Disturb mode.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MarkDj, is this on a new account with number port?  If so the porting may not have completed yet.  Please allow at least 2 hours for wireless and 48 hours for home phone number port.  If conditions persist, please contact the moderator team to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@MarkDj  Did you just activate and ported in your number? Provide more details so we can help. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you need to tell more details. such as which plan are you? are u in 10 dollar plan? if yes, you may run out all your mins. this is why u cannot receive incoming call.

Need Help? Let's chat.