cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase US roaming package

ClydeWinklovic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in the US, trying to purchase a 15-day unlimited talk/text/3G data package.  Incredibly frustrating. Followed the link that arrived by text, but to no avail.

4 REPLIES 4

ClydeWinklovic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I figured out the problem before I left and was able to purchase the package.  Then, when i was visiting the US, I occasionally had no internet, in a city with a population of more than one million people.  Unacceptable in my opinion. Now that I'm home, I will begin looking for other phone carriers.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ClydeWinklovic 

are you trying to rebuy the same 15 days romaing after the first set just expired?  Usually you have to wait a full 24 hours or ask support staff to help with the rebuy

But re-buy or not, please message support and ask them to help with the puchase:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Try using incognito tab, try using a different browser and try using the public mobile app. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ClydeWinklovic 

if you're trying to re-buy the same add-on..you must wait until old one expires + 24hours. Alternative is to ask CSA to re-buy it immediately for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.