cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed ported number

Spurrander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Our ported number failed a month ago and haven’t been able to get through to anyone to correct it. Unable to send a ticket as well. How can I have someone connect with me if I can’t send a ticket?  We think it has something to do with the esim card versus a physical sim. We have two phone numbers active. Didnt realize it didn’t port until we made a call and it showed up as a different phone number on my sons phone. Haven’t been able to receive any calls. Any suggestions of how to talk with a real person to help us?

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Spurrander 

Check with your old carrier and see if you are still paying for their service. 
If you are then you didn’t complete the porting process by reply to the text confirming you are porting over to PM with the old SIM in the phone…there is a 90 minute window for you to reply.

Since it has been a month and porting was completed. I would assume you are still with the old carrier and the old SIM is still active.

It is easy submitting a ticket to a CS_Agent. Just click on your avatar top right then to Messages an dm a CS_Agent.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi  @Spurrander 

to contact support agenet,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437    

But if your port was over a month, it would be cancelled already.  You need to request it again.  Make sure your old carrier still active.  Then login My Account, Profile, click Transfer number and provide phone number and the old carrier's account number

after you submitted, put the old carrier sim card back.  Old carrier will send you a text and you need to approve with a Yes reply for the port to complete

Need Help? Let's chat.