cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay for service

Metatrix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have been using a custom plan that I don't want anymore. 32$ for only text and talk.
I want the 40$ plan that has 4.5 g of data.
I have, about two weeks ago, made the steps on the self-serve to ask for a change of plan on my rebewal date.
Past my 30 days, my usual plan went off. (I don't use auto-pay)
Then I proceeded to pay for my new plan. But It wouldn't let me change plan, nor could I top-up my account.
Here are screen shots of what it said to me after multiple attempts to do it.

I wrote to Moderator_team yesterday.
I cannot work without data, and I need to work, so I need this situation resolved fast.

THEN,

I tried again to top-up my account yesterday, just adding 40$ so that I could change plans.
It did NOT work, again.

This morning, I look at my account to see if moderators maybe have replied. Wich they havn't, BUT, My old plan for some reason has actived throughout the night.

Now I have my old plan active, WICH I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT.

I always had trouble paying for my plan, my account would get toped-up, but not activate ther service. Now it's the opposite, I want to just top-up my account, but it activate the service by itself, eventhoough I made all kinds of steps to avoid that.

Please fix this !

I Don't want to spend the month paying for data by 10$ each 200mb.

I want the 40$ plan, with 4.5G.

Thank you !

edited by computergeek541:  images removed from messages because they contain personal information

6 REPLIES 6

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Metatrix 

Please do not post screenshots that contain infromation such as your phone number and account number.

You'll need to go into your Community account profile to delete those images.  To do that, open up My Profile and then open up My Photos.  From there, select the All Images option.  Enable the checkmark next to the picture and chooose Image Options and tell it to Delete All Selected Images.

I always find it funny when people post their personal information online like this, then blame the company for their own negligence.

@Metatrix 

Please do not post screenshots that contain infromation such as your phone number and account number.

You'll need to go into your Community account profile to delete those images.  To do that, open up My Profile and then open up My Photos.  From there, select the All Images option.  Enable the checkmark next to the picture and chooose Image Options and tell it to Delete All Selected Images.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@MetatrixLooks like you have an adblocker running on the browser, try disable that and all the addons, clear the cache and reload your browser (aka incognito mode) before you run selfserve .. that should clear things up. Public Mobile's selfserve website is pretty sensitive to external manipulations like adblockers, unless you want to get it to glitch and show its internal workings, it is best to load it without any addons.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Metatrix  You should remove the pics from yor post because they contain personal info. This is a public forum so for your protection delete them ASAP.

My recommendation is to message the moderator from @hairbag1  link above and wait for the moderator to review because only they will be able to fix your problem. At this point less is best so don't make anymore changes.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You could get a voucher from 7-11 or Canada Tire and add it to your account while you wait for moderator intervention.

It could take up to 48 hours for a response, so please be patient. ..Click this to message moderator

Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need a moderator’s assistance.  It can take 48 - 72 hours depending on workload for a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.