cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into account

Enraged404
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been with public mobile for a little while now, after my credit card expired I went to renew it and start my auto pay again, however, after setting it up again I'm unable to log into my account nor does it recognise my email address.

I tried to just imply create a new account but my old phone number that I used with my now previous mobile account is still in use? Really confused here....

11 REPLIES 11

@Laurie_V wrote:

How can you get in touch with a mediator to reset my account?

@Laurie_V    Can you provide a few more details as to what the problem is with your account and someone here might be able to offer suggestions/advice that might get your issued resolved before you get a response back from moderators?

However, if you need to contact moderators then submit a ticket to chatbot and follow prompts here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option is to send a private message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Response time to hear back from moderators can take 2-48 hours, normally it should be less than 2 hours.  Their message will appear in your community inbox (envelope icon) top right of your screen.

Laurie_V

How can you get in touch with a mediator to reset my account?

Laurie_V

I'm having the same problem. I can't get into my account to update my credit card information. It doesn't recognize my email address

Shipwreck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Enraged404 wrote:

That does work! Strange since I'm still unable to log into my account still.. 

Guess il just have to use payment vouchers from now on, thanks for your help.

You mentioned your "old phone number" with your previous account is still in use. Did you request, or be issued, a new phone number when you set up the new account? If so you may need to contact a moderator to have that new number registered with the new account you set up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Enraged404 wrote:

I would recommend still getting the moderators to fix your self-serve access. Using 611 with vouchers is a stop gap work around in this case.

Enraged404

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mm80 wrote:

@Enraged404 wrote:

yep, tried everything..

Your phone still works? If your plan renews tonight, you can buy a voucher from recharge.com to pay. Use *611 to add the voucher. You'll need to know your PIN. 

No PIN required for adding vouchers in 611.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Enraged404 wrote:

yep, tried everything..

Your phone still works? If your plan renews tonight, you can buy a voucher from recharge.com to pay. Use *611 to add the voucher. You'll need to know your PIN. 

Enraged404

yep, tried everything..

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Enraged404 wrote:

Been with public mobile for a little while now, after my credit card expired I went to renew it and start my auto pay again, however, after setting it up again I'm unable to log into my account nor does it recognise my email address.

I tried to just imply create a new account but my old phone number that I used with my now previous mobile account is still in use? Really confused here....

You can only have one self serve account. Does failing to recognize mean tthat you've already used the forgot password page?

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need to contact moderator by clicking the bubble at bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.