cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create self-serve account

thuan0509
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello,
I purchased a new SIM two days ago. The SIM works fine but I have not been able to create an online account for it.  
When I verify my phone, it keeps saying that "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click  here" .  
Anyone please kindly help.  
Thank you
9 REPLIES 9

@coghlanpf wrote:

It seems there are two ways to create a self-serve account.  One requires an active phone number, and the other (during checkout to buy a SIM) doesn't.  This is confusing.

@coghlanpf  When you are activating online then the Selfserve account gets created at the same time. When you activate at the store/kiosk then you need to complete the registration.

coghlanpf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems there are two ways to create a self-serve account.  One requires an active phone number, and the other (during checkout to buy a SIM) doesn't.  This is confusing.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@thuan0509 wrote:
Hello,
I purchased a new SIM two days ago. The SIM works fine but I have not been able to create an online account for it.  
When I verify my phone, it keeps saying that "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click  here" .  
Anyone please kindly help.  
Thank you

@thuan0509 Click here to register your selfserve account.

coghlanpf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What happens when you call 611 ?

thuan0509

=> That's what's I am doing. In the first step it asks me to verify my phone number. Right after I enter the phone number it says the number is invalid or someone has created an account for it. 

@thuan0509 wrote:

I did not even have an account yet. I purchased a SIM and a number + selected a plan from a Walmart store. They just gave me a confirmation of purchase and asked me to create an online account myself. 

Top of page, right side click My Account...Create Account.

thuan0509

I did not even have an account yet. I purchased a SIM and a number + selected a plan from a Walmart store. They just gave me a confirmation of purchase and asked me to create an online account myself. 

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@thuan0509  Have you tried logging in using the account information you provided when setting up your SIM?

Need Help? Let's chat.