cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working

Adam1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought and paid for a SIM card with a plan for Canada wide calling and unlimited texting but for some reason it not working 

7 REPLIES 7

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Adam1990 wrote:

I bought and paid for a SIM card with a plan for Canada wide calling and unlimited texting but for some reason it not working 

Where did you buy the card from? Did you go into a store like a walmart and have them activate a sim card for you?

Did you purchase online and setup your self?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Adam1990 wrote:

@Adam1990  Dial 611 and report back on what happens.

@Adam1990Sounds like your SIM card was not activated correctly.. you will need to contact the moderators with this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tell them what your SIM card number is, they will get back to you in about 48+ hours.

Adam1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes it is unlocked when I go online is says the SIM is invalid and when I try and make a call it says I don't have the add on to do so

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Adam1990 

Which phone do you have?

Is it unlocked?

@Adam1990 wrote:

Any error message on the phone's screen?  Sim network unlock pin, emergency calls only, no sim card, etc.?   If you log into your self-serve account, is your plan status stated to be "active"?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Go to Get Started at top of page to confirm if your phone will work here and if it's blacklisted somewhere .

Need Help? Let's chat.