cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create an account or access my online account

soupo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just recently switched to Public Mobile last month. Here is the issue:

1) after entering my phone number, the following message appears: " The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already."

2) Unable to log into my online account with my registered email address and password.

The phone can send text messages, dial outbound call, and receive inbound call and so it's working properly. 

Please help. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

@soupo 

Send a private message...   Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

soupo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When i input my email, the following message appeared: " Unable to verify your email address ". I can't access my online account no matter what I do. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Did you activate via Kiosk or via friends/relative and maybe they setup the account for you already?

First, what is the possible email you might have used to create the account?   You can try to use the Forgot password link and try with all the possible email addresses you might have used.  See which one get the reset password email (Check Spam folder)

If you are still unable to get the reset password email, or you got it but you don't know the Security question to reset the account, then you will need to open a ticket with mod as advised above

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@soupo , is it possible that you might have forgotten the password?  Did you try the password reset?  If you already have an account associated with the phone number you cannot create another one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

update your Browser,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

can you do Forgot your password ? and type your email when you did Activate try that way,

visit HERE 

or

You'll need:

or more info for Create A Self-Serve Account, Click HERE 

and if is still can't fix it 

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.