cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change plan

brienboucher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am unable to change my plan on self serve. It seems as though the plans do not load while on the screen. Is there a problem with the website? Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you gotten through to the plan change webpage? Perhaps trying on a different device on wifi instead of data will give you the web response you're looking for.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@brienboucher wrote:

Hello,

I am unable to change my plan on self serve. It seems as though the plans do not load while on the screen. Is there a problem with the website? Any suggestions?

The self-serve site is notoriously slow to load most times.   I just tried, too.  It took about 20 seconds for the login to self-serve to load.  After I tapped Change Plan, it took close to another 15-20 seconds for that screen to load. 

My advice is to allow it to load, even if it's working to load for 40+ seconds.  Don't refresh or back out and try again.  

Also, if doing a plan change, make sure to select to change on next renewal so you don't lose out on what you've already paid for the current cycle you're in.   And don't worry about losing out on the Limited Time Offer prices (which may end at any time) for the Canada-wide plans -  if you're able to select them under the Change Plan tab, they'll be honored on your next renewal even if beyond the date they're being offered.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using another browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

It is recommended to change your plan on next renewal so you don't lose any unused minutes/texts or data.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@brienboucher wrote:

Hello,

Try a different browser like chrome. Clear cache and go incognito/private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.