cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to bring over 2 diff phone numbers under one acct/one email.

jpal1999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. The website tells me that the email (which I used to activate my phone) is unable to be used to activate my husband's phone. I want to use one acct and one email for 2 phone numbers. Pls help.

4 REPLIES 4

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Each account can use an email and or a alias to that email. Thus only using 1 email. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jpal1999   Unfortunately, PM doesn't permit more than one account per SIM/email/phone number.  So you'll need to get a separate SIM and activate a new account with another email for your husband, although an alias email address and same CC can be used for easier management of accounts.  

You should also use your referral code for the new account so that your husband will receive 10 points and you get either $1 (old rewards) or 1 point/30 days as long as the account stays active with PM.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jpal1999 

no option to do that for each account need a separate email. but for the other info you can use the same.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jpal1999 @Hi in order for your phone/account to work properly you need a separate email for each account but if you wish both accounts can use the same credit card to pay for their phones 

Need Help? Let's chat.