cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account with existing plan!!

Annapeach
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had my public mobile plan for over 4 years, ever since the update I haven't been able to log into my account. When I log in, it says my account is not activated and I need to select a subscription plan and order a SIM card. I already have a plan and a SIM card! When I give it my SIM card details it says the SIM is already in use. Obviously!!!!!

How do I activate my account using my existing plan!?

Very urgent I have to figure this out before June!

12 REPLIES 12

@Annapeach 

if you call 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone and enter your phone number, can the system locate your account?

If so, your account still on the system.  Just that the new EverSafe login was unable to link the email login with your My Account.  You just need to engage support, please message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Annapeach

Well what should I be expecting? my account isn’t activated. how do i activate my account using a preexisting SIM card?

@Annapeach  are you using the app or web? Try app see if that will help. Go to settings and clear cache, uninstall and re install if you are currently using it.

If the web, go incognito and see if that will help. Or use another browser. 

If none of these work, message pm for assistance to see what's happening. 

Annapeach

But I should be able to view all those things. I want the ability to manage my own plan in my account 

@Annapeach

You can dial 1-855-4PUBLIC on the status of your account but you will need your security PIN to access your status over the phone.

Annapeach

I want to be able to view my data usage and those account details. I don’t know if the account is suspended, clearly this community account still works

@Annapeach  Is your phone currently working - what is it you need to log in for, is the account suspended?

Annapeach

But i already have an ever safe account. it needs to be activated with a plan, but I have no way to add the plan I already have 

@Annapeach ok, you can read about it in the link I sent and sign up to register.  Click on trusted device when prompted to continue.  If you have errors message public mobile directly below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Annapeach 

All existing members who have not created an Eversafe ID yet must create one by clicking on Sign Up.

IMG_0110.png

Annapeach

I believe so?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.