cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Public Mobile Account

torontopam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't access my online Public Mobile account. I keep getting a "Site can't be reached" message. I can access other internet sites without issue. I cleared my cache and rebooted my PC without any change.

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : The OP came up against the site being down. This is all irrelevant...especially your continuing suggestion of resetting the home network.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@torontopam 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and try go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

if you still not open and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

Spoiler

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@sdwway 

If your services are suspended currently then @softech suggestion is the quickest way to reactivate your service. Vouchers at 7/11, SDM, London Drugs and Shell stations are all immediately valid and loadable via 611 after purchase. Dial 611 and once connected press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin code from your voucher. You will hear a message that your payment was successful and you will recieve text message confirming payment. If your service is suspended due to nonpayment it will automatically reactivate.

You can also make RTP(real time payments) at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee. These are added to your account by giving the clerk your phone #.

You can contact customer support via private messaging explaining your issue and including the info to pre-verify the account and your credit card info in your message the CSA will be able to update your card info for you and if necessary make a top up payment. You can also do a password reset if needed.

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@sdwway   is your phone not working now because of the payment?  Your quickest way is to get a voucher from SDM or Shell and load via *611.  Vouchers from SDM/Shell could be used immediately

With My Account, it is not a Password issue, right?  If not password issue, try Incognito mode as well.

sdwway
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Haven't been able to access since yesterday and can't update credit card on 611 so that's useless. I'm just trying to pay and it shouldn't be that hard. Can't even reach a customer support agent to TAKE MY MONEY. 

@torontopam 

It's been down since at least 2 am eastern if not longer....but should come back online soon. Thankfully 611 has been functioning all night for basic account info and voucher and card w/account pin # payments and limited add on purchases.

Is there anything pressing that you needed to access your self serve account for?

@torontopam   Site is up now again, please try..

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@torontopam 

Public Mobile may be having growing pains with respect to recent and ongoing updates to their Community pages.

It has not been indicated that these changes would have an impact on the self-serve login, however that wouldn't be a stretch.

If you need anything done on a more priority basis, I would suggest contacting a customer support agent by messaging them here 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@torontopam 

The self serve site is back online now.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@torontopam   Yes, site is down at the moment.. try it back in 30 minutes

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@torontopam 

I can confirm that the self serve site is down. Hopefully it'll come back online soon. But in the meanwhile, you can access your account by dialing 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.