cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help changing PIN on sim card

wgarrod88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I ve been trying to submit a ticket now for a couple days with no luck. It will not verify my account when asked even tho I can login and my account details correct. So I am coming here to see if I can get help. I had to buy a new phone, and I got it today. I tried to put my sim card in there and its asking me for a PIN number. I dont remember setting this up so I would like to change it as soon as possible. Is there any one who can help? thanks.. also I dont have a way to calll sorry

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous   It is a great start of the year so far  🙂

@wgarrod88 

If you are getting this screen then the default is 1234 but only try it once.

Screenshot_20210827-130125.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountyDownIeUk : I've never resolved anything to do with here. S--S and I may be entering a cooling down period. And I will continue with my respectful corrections and nudges...as I do with everybody else. As does everybody else who cares about the quality of the place. They have recently demonstrated that they can be reasonable rather than going straight to war. I'll guess we'll see how long that might all last.

@Anonymous 

Lol. I know one New Years Resolution that you DID  NOT make. 🥴

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wgarrod88 : I hope you sent that message to a CSA and not S--S. But still...what is your phone telling you? Or what are you trying to do?

wgarrod88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you, I sent you a message

If an iPhone ... check.  https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201529

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wgarrod88 

Where to find your PUK (publicmobile.ca)

or account 4 digit pin,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Pin# or Puk#?

What kind of phone was your old one? Did you assign a PIN in settings yourself? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wgarrod88 : What exact message is the phone giving you? There are different ones with different purposes.

Need Help? Let's chat.