cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming package for $20

BMusial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried to purchase the $20 US roaming talk text package and checked my credit card and there are two pending payments for $22.60, can you please cancel one of them?

5 REPLIES 5

@hycm53 wrote:

@BMusial $22.60 is included 13% tax.

The customer is concerned about a possible double charge.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BMusial   as you said, they are just pending charges.  

Clear browser cache and restart the browser.  login to My Account again, and check the Payment page and see how many times PM charged you for the roaming add-on.  If just once, no need to worry.

@BMusial wrote:

I just tried to purchase the $20 US roaming talk text package and checked my credit card and there are two pending payments for $22.60, can you please cancel one of them?

Check if you actually have two add-ons in your account or if there is an extra balance in your Public Mobile account. Credit card companies can sometimes show duplicates that are actually the same transaction.  I botch charges get posted, open a ticket and a ask a Public Mobile customer support agent for help.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@BMusial $22.60 is included 13% tax.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BMusial 

It's very likely one of those pending charges will drop off, leaving only one charge to settle as an authorized charge.

Check your credit card transactions in a couple days to be certain. 

Need Help? Let's chat.