cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roam talk only

Chriss60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the first 10 day us talk plan and it has just expired. Want to purchase another 10 day plan but it does not show up on the list of plans to purchase. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Chriss60 wrote:

Thanks this information was not easy to find. So now I purchased the add on today but it is not working. It is listed under the my add on page but does not show up on the overview page. Tried restarting phone and still doesn't work. 

Your overview page has the 'Add-on' section too where you should see the roaming package. So if you did the two step process of adding funds and and then buying the add-on it should be there. 

Maybe try manually selecting AT&T or T-Mobile to see if you can get the service working.  If nothing helps try submitting a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts.

Edit:  @Chriss60  One other thing to take look at, make sure your have roaming enabled, just in case it was got turned off while you were troubleshooting.

Chriss60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks this information was not easy to find. So now I purchased the add on today but it is not working. It is listed under the my add on page but does not show up on the overview page. Tried restarting phone and still doesn't work. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chriss60 

As GR said, this is how US roaming add-on works.  Wait for moderator.

If you need call more than text, you can get the US call only add-on without waiting.

At the meantime, you can install textnow app to call and text using wifi until moderator fix up your account.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Chriss60  I think  you have to wait until the day after it expires to vuy it again, you could message the moderator_team and and ask them to apply it to your account today if they're not to busy and reply back within a few hours 

Need Help? Let's chat.