cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on

Annepater
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US talk, text, 250 mg data add on.  I am not clear on whether this add on will allow me to make calls back to Canada while traveling in the US ...can someone confirm.  Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Annepater wrote:

I purchased a US talk, text, 250 mg data add on.  I am not clear on whether this add on will allow me to make calls back to Canada while traveling in the US ...can someone confirm.  Thanks. 

@Annepater  With that add-on you will be able to send/receive texts to Canada and the US and also be able ti make/receive calls to anywhere in Canada and the US.

@Triguy wrote:

Yes you can.  Keep in mind that the US roaming add-on is valid for 10 days from purchase.

Yes, and the day you purchase it counts as Day 1, even if you purchase it at 11:59 pm EST. So best to purchase it as close to the time you leave, but certainly not leaving it until the last minute.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will be able to make calls from the US with this roaming plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes you can.  Keep in mind that the US roaming add-on is valid for 10 days from purchase.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Annepater wrote:

@hairbag1  is correct. Have you already purchased it or just added funds to your account? US roaming add ons start as soon as you submit your payment. This is after you added funds to your account. Payment should only be submitted the day you leave Canada/arrive in the US. You may have to reboot phone, enable roaming and choose your network. At&t or Tmobile manually to recieve the best reception depending where you are or travel to in the US.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Annepater wrote:

Yes...you can call US or CDN numbers with that add-on while in US.

Need Help? Let's chat.