cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on not applying to account

NeilChadwick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased a 30$ US roaming package and paid for it but it did not activate. Downloaded receipt. 2 hours later I checked and it showed a 30$ balance in my account but no add-ons, so I tried again. This time it said it applied the credit(D/L'ed the 2nd receipt) but still no add-ons. Waited 1/2 hour relogged in and it still shows a 30$ credit so I tried again(got 3rd receipt) still on add-on and still shows 30$ balance in account. I know my phone is ok as my last plan expired last night and all was good but now I am in the US with no phone and no google maps. What gives?

6 REPLIES 6

@NeilChadwick wrote:

Thanks but still no go. Still shows a 30$ credit and no add -on

Try doing the purchase again using incognito mode as well.  

HI @NeilChadwick   is this  a first time buying the roaming or you are buying it again after the first roaming addon just expired?

anyway, I think you should submit ticket to CS agent

NeilChadwick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks but still no go. Still shows a 30$ credit and no add -on

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The re-buying of roaming add-ons is a problem. You need to either wait out upwards to 24 hours after the add-on goes to 0/15 or ask support to re-buy it for you.

You could also buy the other bundle before waiting and then buy a data bucket if you like.

Google Maps has an option to download maps for use offline. If you don't need live navigation (can you read a map?) then the location services (GPS) will still locate you on the offline map. No data required.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @NeilChadwick   did you just finish a 15 days roaming and buying it a second time?  if you are, you need to wait 24 hours

if it is a first time buying , try to login to My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret browser mode and you might see the addon already purchased

If not, submit ticket with CS agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@NeilChadwick , please check your online account again using incognito mode (private mode).  You might be seeing stale cached data otherwise.  

Need Help? Let's chat.