cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

PencilPusher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added US roaming a day ago, the charge went through my credit card, and the US roaming does not show up on the Add-ons Usage.  Why?

7 REPLIES 7

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

As other have said, you likely just loaded funds onto your account. You need to purchase the add-on now.

Before you go make sure you have VoLTE. To do this make sure you're connected to either 4G/LTE or 5G, turn off wifi, make a phone call, and see if your phone stays connected to 4G/LTE or 5G or whether it drops to 3G when the call connects. You don't want it dropping to 3G. If it stays on 4G/5G you have VoLTE. Test this at home before you leave. 

HI @PencilPusher 

You have the money in the account only.  Please login again and buy the roaming addon

After you bought it, just reboot your phone and try to connect to T-Mobile or AT&T for the service to work

@PencilPusher 

if your Available fund shows $30, then the money was just loaded but not used for the roaming purchase

Again, login using Incognito mode and make the purchase.  PM won't charge you again, it will use the available funds for the purchase

PencilPusher

Payment history shows the $30 charge, but the roaming does not show up in Overview.  Incognito mode only shows the payment, but the US roaming is not showing in overview.  I just noticed "Available Funds" showing $30, which I think was $0 when I added the roaming.  Maybe something went wrong with processing my request (????)

@PencilPusher 

do you see the addon showing on the Overview page after using Incognito mode? and any trace from Payment history?

If not, you can open ticket with PM support, message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

PencilPusher

no we are heading into the US tomorrow & want to be sure we'll have the coverage when we need it

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PencilPusher 

are you in US now? Can you connect to T-Mobile or AT&T and does the service work ?

for My Account not showing, try to login My Account again using Incognito mode and it could show that way.  Also, check Payment history ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) and it will show if the money was loaded and how it was used, if it was used towards the US roaming add-on

Need Help? Let's chat.