cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription cancelled

Ravidalal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I subscribe to new subscription from my account for $45 5g 40 gb which it said that it will be changed on my next renewal that is 4 oct. but today when I opened my account, it says you don’t have any subscription. Can anyone help me what is going on

@CS_Agent

7 REPLIES 7

Ravidalal

Hello guys. Thanks for your help. I got it fixed I believe, it was a glitch in public mobile account yesterday. Today I opened it and found it showing my next subscription auto. Thanks anyways

IMG_2052.png

@Ravidalal 

Are you referring to this plan which is only available for new members and not existing members?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/15-Days-Free-Access-to-our-5G-Network-S... 

Ravidalal

It’s not showing in my account when I press change subscription. Min. It’s showing is $55 plan with 90 days $45 but not for 30 days

@Ravidalal 

It is still available for existing members.

You need to put in the funds with vouchers, CC or debit before switching to the new plan on your next renewal date if you are not on AutoPay.

IMG_1052.png

Ravidalal

I do have service rite now. What I’m saying is I selected next renewal date to subscribe for 5g plan which is coming 4th oct. but now it saying, I don’t have auto renewal of my subscription. I see that $45 plan is no longer available on public mobile. But I selected it when it was available and selected to renew it on my next renewal. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ravidalal 

reboot your phone and check if you can make calls

Also, can you provide a screenshot with what you see on your My Account?  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ravidalal 

do you have service now? 

if you still have service, the error could be just a system problem.  Do you get a button for Resume Activation and another button for something else?  If you got that, it just a system issue that you are not opening your My Account yet

Please submit ticket with CS agent and have them to help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.