cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming.

llsham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why does Public mobile not offer all the choices available in their self serve service.  

I have been in the US over a month for circumstances beyond my control.  I am a heavy data user.

I would like to see all options available . Please 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@llsham 

Koodo allows you to use your minutes and data while roaming in the USA, at $12 per day (it can add up quickly).  PM does not have such an option and its roaming options are much limited.

As other suggested and as you are staying for a longer period, a local US solution will be much better for you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@llsham @ all you see in your account is all they have unfortunately.. but as others have already said if your a heavy data user a local sim where you are at would be a wise choice 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

But all add-on including US add-ons ARE in your account. There is no other way to get them.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @llsham yii don't see all the Roaming addon? try to use Private/Incognito/secret  mode to login 

but if you are there long, get local data prepaid instead, cheaper 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@llsham 

Sorry you can't use any of your regular data and such in your account for roaming in the USA.

You can only buy a USA roaming add on that is available, from in your account to buy.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

They are there, @llsham 

Go under Data and Add-On's and you'll be able to view the available add-ons there.

If you are a HEAVY data user, you're much better off using a pre-paid locally purchased SIM card there.   Much better reliability and higher data plans.

Consider Mint Mobile or T-Mobile pre-paid options for 30-day plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.