cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

Nootkadon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had some issues when I purchased US Roaming.  After purchasing another 10 days (I have the receipt), it was never credited to my account.  I had no choice but to re-purchase (It was applied immediately).  I submitted a ticket on the morning of the 21st and have heard nothing.  Is it common to take this long to be contacted after submitting a ticket?  And has anyone else had this problem with payments not being applied properly. I was out of touch for two days on a phone that I use to monitor my home security, so if this is going to continue to happen, I will be forced to look for a different provider.

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Metal1967 

Give some credit to PM, they  says clearly it might have issue with the 3G situation in US.   Also, they usually will credit back if the service does not work

hTideGnow_0-1669252027118.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Metal1967 

Actually they do....but it's a little ambiguous. They could explain it in a much clearer manner. I posted about this sometime this month but unsure where at the moment. If you look on the Add ons page of the website they do have a warning in 3 different places on the page.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nootkadon  Just try for the refund…. And don’t give up.. Pm  is selling 50/50 adons.. they don’t say this may work.. or It may not.. they just take the money…..terrible 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nootkadon 

Do you have the extra payment in your available funds? If the payment system allows the purchase during the 24 hour waiting period it usually just adds the funds for purchase to your account balance. Check your credit card statement and see if there are 2 posted transactions or just one? Does it match up with your available funds or are you actually missing the funds? If so contact customer support for a credit or refund.

If it's been two days since you first contacted them with no reply resubmit a ticket or send a follow up private message. Most replies from customer support occur within one hour of submitting a request for support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

Edit:

You may also find this post helpful...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-Add-ons-Decommissioning-of-US-...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nootkadon

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Nootkadon Try sending a private message to CS_Agent instead to get help, of ticket system isn't working for you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nootkadon 

US addons are very picky.

First of all there is the wind down of the 3g network in the US which can be problematic.

Secondly, you cannot purchase the same US add-on until 24 hours after the first one has expired without assistance from the customer support agents.

Some folks plan to use two different add-ons so there's seamless transition from one to the other. Others purchase a US SIM card during their trip for reliable service while there. 

Need Help? Let's chat.