cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming - unlimited talk add on not working

CeinwenLloyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the US Roaming - Unlimited Talk add on and it's not working.  I am in Canada trying to call a U.S. number.  

5 REPLIES 5

@darlicious 

Thanks good to know. I assume the More the Merrier International calling will apply to calling to USA.

Amended post!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

While the holiday add on gifts with international calling will work to call the US the $15/300min international calling add on cannot be used to call the US.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CeinwenLloyd 

As noted by @darlicious and @dust2dust , you purchased the wrong Add-ons. You need the 1000 US long distance minutes for $15. 

You can contact a CS_Agent by private messaging or Chat on this page and tell them it was an mistake.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CeinwenLloyd 

You bought the wrong add on. You are not roaming in the US. Contact customer support and explain your mistake. They will remove the add on and credit your account. If you want to call the US you either need to purchase the $15/1000min add on. Or you can download fongo or text now and call the US for free.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you still see the balance of the payment on your account? If so then you need to now buy the 1000 minute add-on. Roaming is for when in the US.

If you did complete the purchase of the roaming add-on then you'll need to ask the support people to remove it and change it to the 1000 minute one.

Need Help? Let's chat.