cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to check if phone is compatible.

mahj1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is a problem with your website. When I try to enter a brand in the Phone Brand field it does not allow me to enter data. Instead, as soon as I try to enter something the field is filled with a check mark and the block is filled in with blue.

I am trying to confirm the following is compatible with PM.

Motorola Moto G Play (2021)

8 REPLIES 8

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@Yummy   I'm quite sure it's inadvertently done by OP.  An oracle will most likely fix the wrong solution before long anyhow.

Oh, me too. This is just a note to new users to learn on mistakes and avoid potential from PM 'do not do that or else'.

I saw notification @mahj1 already corrected it. And that deserves Bravo!

mahj1

I did not intentionally accept my response as a solution. My apologies if I inadvertently made a mistake. I hope I have rectified the problem.

HI @mahj1   We usually do not mark our own post as the solution.  Also, @dust2dust  helped you and confirmed your phone works, maybe you should accept his solution instead of your own

You can reverse your solution by going to your reply which you marked as solution, click on the down arrow and click "Not the Solution" and you can then pick another one as the Accepted solution  

thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy   I'm quite sure it's inadvertently done by OP.  An oracle will most likely fix the wrong solution before long anyhow.

mahj1

Sorry I do not understand. I accepted the solution. I did send a thank you. Is this what you want deleted? How do I delete?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@mahj1you do not accept your own solution. If you are happy with @dust2dust answer and solves your issue, remove solution from you and give it to him.

mahj1

Thank you. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The phone is compatible.

Need Help? Let's chat.