cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Renewal Issues

tomrobertsonca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the U.S. and have been buying 10 day U.S. Roaming Unlimited Talk Add-ons every 10 days.  Then all of a sudden the U.S. Roaming Unlimited Talk Add-on could not be purchased / was not listed on Add-on purchase page, ONLY the U.S. Roaming Unlimited Talk & Text Add-on was available.  What gives ?  I am not using Text and only want to buy Talk.  Is this no longer possible ?

At my last US Roaming renewal, US Roaming Talk (only) was not available so I had to renew with US Roaming Talk & Text.  I am concerned that my renewal costs for US Roaming have now doubled.  Can you assist me to in getting these additional costs rebated to my account ?

9 REPLIES 9

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ryan1We are just other customers trying to help. Demanding your money back on this board isnt going to help you much. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ryan1 wrote:

I WANT MY SERVICE ON OR MY MONEY BACK ,there was no issue taking the payment, now it’s day 2 of talking to bots , I want to speak to a human 

The mods are not bots. There's no phone support with this company. It's all done by private message. They *might* call you but there's no calling them. No need to litter several threads with the same post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ryan1 wrote:

I WANT MY SERVICE ON OR MY MONEY BACK ,there was no issue taking the payment, now it’s day 2 of talking to bots , I want to speak to a human 

@Ryan1

Click on the red blob in the upper right of this window to see the reply from the mods. (and this reply post)

Edit: never mind. My mistake. It was to someone else.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @tomrobertsonca,

We've replied to your message, please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Syed

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tomrobertsonca wrote:

I am in the U.S. and have been buying 10 day U.S. Roaming Unlimited Talk Add-ons every 10 days.  Then all of a sudden the U.S. Roaming Unlimited Talk Add-on could not be purchased / was not listed on Add-on purchase page, ONLY the U.S. Roaming Unlimited Talk & Text Add-on was available.  What gives ?  I am not using Text and only want to buy Talk.  Is this no longer possible ?

At my last US Roaming renewal, US Roaming Talk (only) was not available so I had to renew with US Roaming Talk & Text.  I am concerned that my renewal costs for US Roaming have now doubled.  Can you assist me to in getting these additional costs rebated to my account ?

Well if they no longer have it they sure are still advertising that they do.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

As someone else suggested check the next day and if issue persists contact mods @CS_Agent!

Btw this doesn't sound like a "Getting Started" topic...

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@tomrobertsonca wrote:

Hi, you have to wait for the previous add-on to expire prior to purchasing it again. Is it possible you miss calaculated the days for the add-on to expire?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before you can purchase the same add-on, see if it comes back as available tomorrow, but don't purchase it yet, wait until your current add-on runs out.
The roaming costs have not changed, and don't increase the more you use them.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Are you able to check payment history does it show the add-on Purchase or are there available funds showing? Maybe the add-on Purchase did not go through.

If you want to write to the moderator you can click on the envelopp right up on this page... write moderator_team in send to... and explain what happened... patience they will reply....

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Good job @tomrobertsonca for your post!!!Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.