cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add-On Disappeared

pylon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I had a 10-day US Roaming bundle which has disappeared from my account and I can no longer SMS. I also bought an additional IS data roaming add-on after using up the one in the bundle but am unable to use cellular data.

I have very infrequent internet access - PM can you please have someone correct this?

Cheers,

PS, the label requirement is killing me and the login to the self-service portal is super broken and takes several tries (across devices).

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pylon 

Holy moly pylon! You're an OG around here with nary an issue in 7 years! Make sure you are choosing T-Mobile manually as At&t is no longer an option for pm customers. The following may be helpful to you but it does require an update due to the recent change in US Roaming add ons.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-Add-ons-Decommissioning-of-US-...

Depending on the device you are using to log in Chrome tends to work best but YMMV. Since we no longer have boards they require labels. If you want to irritate the oracles you can pick a whole bunch of them and then they will come pick the one they like best! Lol...😁

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pylon try loggin in again in incognito mode / private mode for up to date account info , also the roaming plans have recently changed to 15 days instead of 10 . Depending on when you purchased your add on its starts as soon as you purchase it , so was it over 10 days since you got the add on 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pylon - we are all customers like you here, and have no access to your account.

What do you mean disappeared? Roaming is now 15 days. I wonder if that affected anything?

How long ago did you purchase it?

Try logging into self serve through incognito mode tab and see if you can see things. Ensure you click the circle refresher button to see latest info.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

tgreek7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi pylon,

Did you submit a ticket and/or send a private message to CS_Agent? I'm new in town, but feel this is a task for customer service. I'm sure if you purchased a roaming add-on that is still valid the fine folks with the abilities to fix will do so.

Cheers,

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pylon 

If you purchased the same US add-on, you may have to wait 24 hours after the initial one expires. To avoid this, contact the customer support agents to have them apply it immediately.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.