cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment on my account

Shyboy38501
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account wont open even though i have changed my password several times. i need to make a payment but cant access my account even though I have reset my password several times. I cant find the email associated with my account even though I only use 2. Please help me

5 REPLIES 5

Jaylynn5379

It’s happening to me too

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate content removed

EMatthew

I have reset my password several times, still unable to log in to change my credit card info. Any suggestions?

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

Don't try resetting or logging in now. The site's down.

Oh crap. And 611. And the chatbot. Anybody wanna run out to a Mobil station and try real time payments?

Adding - unless you had success using real time payments, I think it would be better to accept as solution on the reply from cellphoneuser1

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Shyboy38501 wrote:

my account wont open even though i have changed my password several times. i need to make a payment but cant access my account even though I have reset my password several times. I cant find the email associated with my account even though I only use 2. Please help me

Don't try resetting or logging in now. The site's down.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You could use vouchers and dial 611 to enter them. You could use real time payments in some stores. If you know your 4 digit account pin you can use 611 to use a pre-registered credit card.

Or even logging in to the chatbot.

Need Help? Let's chat.