cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT–My account is broken.

paulgo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm still able to use my phone to send text messages, make calls and use data. But logging into "My Account" says that I don't have an active subscription. I still have another full week left. 

I also cannot do an @CS_Agent to send a private message to anyone because this is broken too. Following the instructions from the chatbot and pasting this into the "Send To" field generates "No matches" and promptly deletes the entry.

And no, this is NOT an issue with my browser. I've tried 3 different browsers, and I'm a professional web developer and I can clearly see when it's an error on your side.

This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY. The fact that you've essentially terminated your entire technical support department is a disgrace. I should not be posting matters such as these on a public support forum.

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

You are talking to customers like yourself. Agents do NOT monitor nor accept requests through this forum.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@paulgo please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@paulgo - if you can use your services than there could be a cache issue on your my account. Log in through a tab in incognito mode and check again.

As for private messaging CS_Agent, are you entering the @ symbol first? You don't need it if you are. It is working on my end.

esjliv_0-1688580120792.png

Need Help? Let's chat.