cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: MINUTES ADD

Estabelis_29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

My name is Anima Armah and I bought a voucher to buy some more minutes on my phone but the payment was added to Canada wide instead of minutes on my phone. I need the voucher to be added to my phone for minutes. If you could please help me.

7 REPLIES 7

@Estabelis_29 

All you need to do is dial 611 and enter your voucher number.

@Estabelis_29 , if the self serve account shows that you have purchased a Canada wide 500 minute add-on then you are good to go.  Those are the minutes you would be using when making calls to anywhere in Canada after running out of included minutes in your plan.

This service has no call center.  If you insist on connecting with support then use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Was the account suspended? If so, that money would automatically renew the account. If not, then adding doesn't do anything until you do something with it.

Or did you buy the wrong add-on?

@Estabelis_29   you got the $5 voucher, did you try to login to My Account and load the voucher first?  or did you load voucher via *611?

Once loaded, you can then head back to My Account, go to Plan & Add-ons section and buy the $5 - 500 Canada wide minute.  You can also buy that using *611.  

You can do all this yourself quickly without waiting for PM Support

Let us know where you are at.

Estabelis_29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes I have a $15 plan but I ran out of minutes so I bought a $5 voucher. but I need help, I was hoping to speak to someone via the phone to help me figure this out 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PLEASE remove all your data from public forum (account#, phone, name).

Canada wide minutes $5=500 min is that what you want to call Canada.

Please clarify what exactly you want/need.

You first add voucher to account and then purchase add-on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Estabelis_29 

this is an open forum, please remove your vouche r# and phone number for your own protection

are you on the $15 plan?  

$5 for 500 Canada wide minute is the minute on your phone.  You can use that to make outgoing calls

Unless you are talking about Long Distance calls or roaming calls for call from US

If you really need help to reverse the transaction, please open ticket with PM Support

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.