cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*URGENT* Forbidden A1 Error

akrit08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Public Mobile Community,

When I try to login into my Public Mobile account after the EverSafe Verification I get this error: 

Forbidden A1

Do any of guys know about this? Any agents of Public Mobile?

I really need help regarding this. It's really URGENT as I need to change my credit card info in my account.

Any kind of help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Akrit

11 REPLIES 11

PooyaSalahi

I have same problem

Dave1986
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im getting this error as well. Help ?

HenryMobile

Thank you for the link. 
One of the issues with not being able to login, is that we can't submit a support ticket.

I have sent them a private message. I guess wait and see.

@HenryMobile  Please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HenryMobile

We have been getting this error for three weeks now. We can't login, we can't register the sim card.

Nothing that we have found in the help articles has worked. Is there an email we can reach out to?

@Impie wrote:

I have the same problem! Anyone?

The forbidden error message gets shown regularly, especially at night.  Please try again at a later time.  If you need to make a payment sooner, that can be done through 611.

Impie

I have the same problem! Anyone?

@Squid PM site I'd down a lot at night for maintenance lately

what add-on you try to get? can you buy with *611 ? But 4 digits account pin is needed 

Squid

Am tying to login and am getting the same error message - urgently need to buy more data

Is the site down again or is it me?

Many thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@akrit08  You can go update your credit card now , site up and running again 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@akrit08 site is currently down for maintenance.  Please try login again in the morning

If you need to urgently login to resume service, you can try to get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug or online at recharge.com/ding.com/muskbird.com and load the voucher using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.