cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Roaming Add-on

SBenz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I've purchased a 1GB US Roaming Add on about 5 days ago and I'm already out of data. I would like to purchase another one but apparently I need to wait for the first one to expire? This seems wrong. could you please advise me how to purchase another 1GB (and not 2 500mb which is much more expensive)

thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SBenz   If you used up 1GB in 5 days, how long more you will be in US?  Why not get local prepaid data?  It is easier, cheaper and you get more data that way

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Talk to agent to override 10 days limit and purchase US add-on for you. Have money on account first.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SBenz open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they can help you  Click here

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah only option is connecting with a CSA, they can manually do it for you so it is running immediately

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The only option in your desired scenario is to deposit money and then ask the support people to re-buy it for you.

And you wouldn't be able to buy 2 500's for the same reason. You could choose to buy one and see if that holds you until the other expires in 5 days (+1).

Need Help? Let's chat.