cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two days, my phone is still not working after reactivated. How to get help?

lij
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Two days, my phone is still not working after reactivated. How to get help?

9 REPLIES 9

lij

Thanks for every help. The problem is resolved. The card is not properly installed. Sorry for the mistake!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

A few things to check / try @lij :

• Check that the phone is not locked. If locked, contact the previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.
  • Check if your phone is not listed as blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada
  • perform a reset of the device's network settings

Perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

lij

Yes I have done that several times from yesterday, problem is the same.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lij 

Since your account is Active, just reboot your phone by holding down the power button and Power Off. Wait a couple of minutes then power back on.

Hope this helps.

@lij   Good news is that it is not an accoun tissue.  Your plan is paid and next payment date is Jun 15

Did you try to reboot the phone once?

if fails, try to put your PM SIM in another phone to test.  If you don't have another phone, at least reseat the SIM card (power off, remove the sim for a minute, then put it back and power on)

If it still not working , tell us what is it showing on the phone status.  Any message like "No Network", "SIM not provisioned", "NO SIM"?

(reseating SIM .... Luddite)

lij

It shows Active. Anything else should I do?

Screenshot_20220518_095134_com.microsoft.emmx.png

JL9
Mayor / Maire

How long was it suspended for? You will have to manually process the payment to get it back up and going. If you are having issues doing that yourself, a CSA can assist you to getting your account back on track, but you should be able to do it through your self with an additional step or 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lij 

Is your account status active versus suspended? 

If active, try rebooting your phone (if not done already).  

If still suspended, do you have available funds in your account?  More details would be helpful. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lij   How did you reactivate it?  did you just loaded money?  You confirmed that PM took the money?

If you go back to My Account, do you see Account status shows Active? and any Amount showing in Available Fund?

Can you post a screenshot of the My Account Overview page (but remove your personal info, like name, phone number and account number)  ?

Need Help? Let's chat.