cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Accounts Linked To One Email

Yalini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom signed up both herself and my dad for PM plans at a local Walmart a few years ago, and she used the same email and payment method for both. Now her credit card has expired and the login only works for her account, so we were able to update her payment info. However, we're unable to access my dad's account to update his payment info. I tried to make another account with his own email, in the hopes it would let us link his old account to it. But I didn't have any luck with it. We know his account # if that would help, but whats the best course of action to get this fixed? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yalini 

Not possible to have 2 lines on one account. Check with your parents if they have  a print of their PM account of all the personal information for the account.

Otherwise, private message a CS_Agent to help you access their account at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM accounts cannot be linked or merged.
PM allows only one unique email per account. I doubt second account has been created using exact same email unless Walmart sign in process was completely screwed up.
There is a possibility that second account was opened but you guys never created actual PM account to access and see billing, plans, etc.

You should contact agent for account assistance. Use chatbot, type 'ticket' and follow instructions how to create one OR to contact agent if ticketing does not work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yalini PM is one email for one account and cannot tie 2 accounts on same email, unless you use the email alias trick

Likely the 2nd account does not have an email login at all, please open ticket with PM support and they will sort them out

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.