cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Dave36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the text from Telus that I was switching said yes. The phone is still not working. I keep trying to submit a ticket but I always get an error. What do I do now.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Dave36 

glad it works!

Dave36

Finally phone is working. Cs agent helped

@Andy85 wrote:

It usually could take some time for the cell phone service with the new provider to kick in. On occasion, it is quick. Other times, it could take a couple of hours. 

How long has it been in your case?

It shouldn't ever take a couple of hours for the Public Mobiel service to start working.  The couple/few hours would only for incoming communications (when there's a number port).

Dave36

4 days

Dave36

Yes

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It usually could take some time for the cell phone service with the new provider to kick in. On occasion, it is quick. Other times, it could take a couple of hours. 

How long has it been in your case?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Did you reboot your phone?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dave36 

how long you replied?

Try reboot the phone first, then Reset All Networks

Test outbound calls, and  if you cannot make outbounds calls, please submit ticket with agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

if you can call outbound and just not receive inbound, then it is porting porting.  Call the porting team for update.  I will message you the number to call. Please check your Community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.