cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to switch fron Canada only to Canada/US plan?

OniSango
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to switch my current Canada only plan(50G/$34) to Canada / US(50G/ $34) . Not finding options to be able to.do so?? 

10 REPLIES 10

PM_5G
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had similar concerns / questions and posted this yesterday...
Click below and many of your questions should be addressed and answered!

**** !!! Click Here and Check It out !!! *** 

Sjohnson30

I see it now! Thank you for your help its in the '++' note section for this promo.

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sjohnson30  I was told that it is clarified in the notes to the plan that it includes data so maybe check there.  

@Sjohnson30 , when I look at the $40 Canada-US Promotion is says 75GB within Canada and the US Data at 5G Speed 

Sjohnson30

Interesting.. because in the new signup promo it specifically mentions 50GB data 'Within the Canada and US at 5G', while the existing subscriber promo for $40/75GB just '75GB at 5G speeds'. Do you have the link where CS_Agent confirmed?

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sjohnson30 - There is data, but it is incorrect wording and was confirmed by CS_Agent that there is 75GB of data in Canada & USA.

Sjohnson30

I think the $40/mo CAN - US plan doesn't include Data though, only minutes in the US? (unless I'm reading it wrong)

In which case, not really worth it. for $6/mo extra. 

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@OniSango - Most people who have 50GB $34 were not permitted to get the Canada us plan because it is the same amount of data, but you can try! 

There is a 50/50 chance of getting it by CS_Agent, if you just renewed your plan recently, you will lose your rest of the month since it changes immediately by CS_Agent. They do have the right to refuse the change.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. CS_Agent is currently on overhaul from the New Activations Only Plan tickets & requests, so the minimum wait time is possibly 12 hours. You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @OniSango 

Several members have reported no success when it's an even amount swap. $34 plan for $34 plan. If you were on a lower plan and "upgrading" you'd have a better change. Only option for you IMO is to do the $40 75GB Can/US plan. Others here will give you the link to a CS Agent to ask them. But I already know the answer so I won't waste your time. 🙂 

EDIT: Not saying @Sansan is wasting your time. LOL. He's good people.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You can try asking cs at the link below. I'm sure you know thats only for new activations.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.