cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to sign up

PL7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a sim card and am trying to set up a phone. I chose a number from the list but when it wants to verify the number, it is trying to verify a different one. What now? 

11 REPLIES 11

PL7

Hi, contacting support through the link you kindly provided worked, although it took almost two weeks and many different agents to do so! Eventually a clever fellow called Christopher came up with the solution and it all works fine now. It was a real exercise in frustration though, as typing messages is hard to explain, as opposed to talking to someone. But all good thanks!

@PL7 wrote:

Yes, i have sent a message thanks. Wish i could just call someone!

@PL7   Sorry, PM support is all online, opening ticket by message or Chatbot ticket are the only way to work with support  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PL7  Unfortunately everything is done online . Why we get to enjoy low cost plans .but your almost there 

PL7

Yes, i have sent a message thanks. Wish i could just call someone!

PL7

Thanks. Giving that a try

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PL7 @Try this one 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

PL7

Oh boy. No i was not transferring a number but chose a new one from their list. I can’t open a ticket. Error 404

@PL7   You are the second person today with this issue.

Curious , were you asking to transfer your old number from another provider to PM?

Please open a ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

PL7

No it isn’t completed and no I can’t go back either

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PL7 

is the activation completed?

can you go back and choose a different one?

Need Help? Let's chat.