cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to change or upgrade my plan

Salty85er
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would love to know if I can pay the difference between my current plan and the one I would like to change or more or less upgrade to.

I see absolutely no sense in paying 15 dollars for ONE gig of data when I could pay the same amount to make up the difference between my current plan and this new one 

Someone please help

17 REPLIES 17

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

But let’s say you change “now” and you are 5 days into your cycle you will lose 25 days of what you prepaid. 

Right... Thanks.

Whoever changes plan 'now' loses data and payment as old plan is already paid and new plan starts immediately with new payment.

@Yummy wrote:

@Salty85er wrote:

I would love to know if I can pay the difference between my current plan and the one I would like to change or more or less upgrade to.

There is no 'difference payment' to change from plan A to plan B.

The only way to change plans is to either 'change now' - when you lose leftover data (if any) or 'schedule plan change' - change will occur on your next renewal and you will see data counter set to new allotment, depending on plan.

But let’s say you change “now” and you are 5 days into your cycle you will lose 25 days of what you prepaid. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Salty85er wrote:

There is no 'difference payment' to change from plan A to plan B.

The only way to change plans is to either 'change now' - when you lose leftover data (if any) or 'schedule plan change' - change will occur on your next renewal and you will see data counter set to new allotment, depending on plan.

@pkaraa wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

Why do what?

If you are unable to do on your own in my account THEN contact support. 

Cheers

OP was asking for suggestions in changing or upgrading (not that you can really do) plan. 

OP was not having difficulty in doing the change. 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Why do what?

If you are unable to do on your own in my account THEN contact support. 

Cheers

@Anonymous wrote:

@Salty85er 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and Click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

or if you can't fix it you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Useless and confusing...again.

@pkaraa wrote:

are you talking about $25 plan?

I read $15 for 1GB but $15 plan has 250MB data.

If you are then changing of plan is best suited at renewal. 

If you are unable to do it on your own in my account ->overview then contact support and they ll help you.  

Why do that? Find the plan wanted. Change plan now or at renewal. All done yourself on self serve My Account. 

@Quigley wrote:

@mimmo @CountyDownIeUk 

I think that first poster is a bot that Public Mobile is experimenting with to improve the community forum.

😂😂😂No she is real😂😂😂

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

are you talking about $25 plan?

I read $15 for 1GB but $15 plan has 250MB data.

If you are then changing of plan is best suited at renewal. 

If you are unable to do it on your own in my account ->overview then contact support and they ll help you.  

@mimmo @CountyDownIeUk 

I think that first poster is a bot that Public Mobile is experimenting with to improve the community forum.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous   can you please explain how your reply actually addresses the posters question? 

@Salty85er   your options are to buy data addons or do an early plan renewal (use all your current data first as your new plan will cancel your current one.

if your renewal date was say yesterday you could possibly try asking CSA agents for some good will and chnage your plan paying only the difference,  not sure how any people have had success.  anything over say a couple days the answer will be no for sure

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so you have been charged for your current plan and would have to pay for an upgraded plan.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Salty85er 

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,

• your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

I think you responded to the wrong thread.....does not make sense.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Salty85er : There's no paying a difference here. If you change to a plan "now" you will pay the whole price in full and start a new term. The beauty of the add-ons is that they are buy once and consume over time. If you don't use all your plan data each term then you have the right plan. If you need more on the odd occasion then the add-on will kick in and then you return to your plan data at the next renewal.

Edit: useless copy/paste strikes again.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You can change your plan. 

2 options

Now

or

Upon renewal

You will lose some money for the non refundable 30 days that you have prepaid if you choose now.

Do the math vs need.  

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Salty85er 

No sorry you can't just pay the difference. If you don't need the additional data right away, just schedule your change to your new plan on your next renewal date.

It's the cheapest way to upgrade your plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Salty85er 

Spoiler

• your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.