cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to cancel

DDallavalle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to sign up with no luck completing my activation. I’ve spent too much time trying to get help and this service is terrible. Now I’m trying to cancel my account and get a refund of the subscription that the system was able to charge me for but only give me a headache in return. Help. Someone please just answer my tickets and requests.

6 REPLIES 6

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DDallavalle No problem. In the end, you need to do what's best for you! I completely understand.

Andy85

@DDallavalle You're welcome! Believe me, once you get past this temporary bumpy process, the rest will be smooth sailing. I've never had an issue with Public Mobile after 4 years of membership. 

I think the activation process is glitchy right now because thousands of people are activating at the same time. The networks are overloaded. It's just unfortunate that it had to happen to you but this little sacrifice will land you an amazing deal in the end. Patience is a virtue!

DDallavalle

Thanks for the advice. I decided to stick with Koodo so don’t plan to use PM. 

DDallavalle

Thanks for the reply 😊

Andy85

Hi @DDallavalle

From the sound of it, there are high volume of tickets being submitted to customer support due to the Black Friday deals. If you submitted a ticket, you will get a response. I know that it can be frustrating to be without service when you simply want to use your phone. Sit tight and hopefully your ticket will be responded to shortly. Keep checking on your community inbox every once in a while.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DDallavalle 

we're not able to help with refunds...only CSA can do that. You could go to your bank to r3equest a charge-back as long as you ain't gonna use PM for ce3ll service.

Need Help? Let's chat.