cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble transferring FIDO number and no response yet

Slament
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activated my pm SIM card almost 12 days ago and i tried to transfer my Fido number, but one week past it still not approved,so I just selected a new number for the pm SIM card. Then I called Fido customer service to cancel the Fido number,they told me the number transfer to pm is still in process,and they cannot cancel the service.But the website shows "We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request". I filled out the required form in "contact us" but I haven't heard anything back yet and it's been a few days. Now the new number works good, please just stop transfering the number so that I dont have to pay for both sides.

Plaese help me, hope to hear from u ! Thank u so much !

5 REPLIES 5

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Slament

I'm sorry we couldn't get back to you earlier! 

I see that your Fido port was cancelled a few days ago. 

Let me know if you need anything else 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@Slament Also private message any moderator ( @Shazia_K for example) with your PM phone number, the Fido number and an explanation. Suggest subject be "CANCEL MY PORT-IN".

As suggested you must then "manually" cancel Fido; be sure to delete your credit card from your Fido account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Slament
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the advice, i'll try that tomorrowRobot Happy

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

do not let fido bully you around...of course you can cancel the number ..just insist on closing account immediately...( other way: report phone as stolen and they will lock account anyways resulting in the a failed port )...closing account would automatically result in a failed port ( right now your port is not fully completed ) and you will loose that fido number ..... i think fido pulls a fast one on yu so they can charge you one last time before they loose you...

stay firm with them... but you gotta be quick....

cheers

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

They just posted today that they are at about 12 days before they contact someone with an issue they were working on stuff from the 19th this morning.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.