cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travelling to Montreal

jyrii168
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, 

I'm currently living in BC and I'm travelling to Montreal tomorrow. Just wanted to confirm that the data I have now, can still carry over when I'm in Montreal. Will I need to purchases data add-on or the exisitng data I have with my plan enough?

Just want to make sure I don't get unncessarily charged. 

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Have a great trip!

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What you have in your plan it will work no matter where you are in the country. You have nothing to worry about.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jyrii168 wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I'm currently living in BC and I'm travelling to Montreal tomorrow. Just wanted to confirm that the data I have now, can still carry over when I'm in Montreal. Will I need to purchases data add-on or the exisitng data I have with my plan enough?

Just want to make sure I don't get unncessarily charged. 

Thanks.

This is a Prepaid Paybefore Service, what ever is not included in your plan or an add on it simply just doesn't work.  Just curious if there were unnecessary charges how do you expect Public Mobile to collect those unnecessary charges from you on a Prepaid Service? 

@jyrii168  No overages!  Ever! Not ever! Never!

jyrii168
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone for your input and answers.

Have a happy thanksgiving!

Master2001

It’s prepaid. You will never get any charges if you don’t add it to you plan.
Example if you go in US and don’t add any add-on you phone will just don’t work.

Master2001

If you have Canada plan it will work like at home.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@jyrii168Your current allotment of data will work Canada wide, so yes in Montreal too.

You won't be unnecessarily charged, when you are out of data, your phone's data won't work until you purchase an add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.