cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring PM account ownership to another family member

Phunbunnies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my name, email, and payment info has been on an account that I set up for my daughter. Now that she is working, we'd like to transfer ownership of the account to her name and email, with her payment too. We wish to keep her current phone number. How can we set this transfer up?

Thx,

Nelson

1 REPLY 1

@Phunbunnies wrote:

Hi, my name, email, and payment info has been on an account that I set up for my daughter. Now that she is working, we'd like to transfer ownership of the account to her name and email, with her payment too. We wish to keep her current phone number. How can we set this transfer up?

You can do alll this yourself by logging into your Public Mobile self serve account.  From the Public Mobile smartphone app, go into the Account area and then go into Manage Profile to change the name and mailing address of the account owner. 

Also in the Account section of the app is the Mange Login (Secured by EverSafe) option. From there, the e-mail address linked to the Public Mobile account can be changed.

The credit card saved in the Public Mobile account can be changed in the Payment section.  

Need Help? Let's chat.