cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS response time

Nate1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

chat function doesnt work, always sends to error page.  email messages have gone unanswered for 2-3hrs now.  what is the normal turnaround time for inquiries? having porting issues from old provider.  i answered yes within minutes.  restarted phone, removed and reinstalled sim card.  still no response from PM?

6 REPLIES 6

DanielD43

The system has serious glitches. I can't access my account, and customer service is incompetent to fix it. Verification codes are not sent to email/phone and without verification code, I can't log into my account ot cancel it. It's a horrible company, not worth a broken penny. Look how much headaches they have caused to people? Is it worth it? no it's not.

HI @Nate1980 

you just ported in?

there is a PM porting team able to help you with that.  I will send you the number to your Community inbox.  Call them and they can re-initiate

Nate1980

unable to receive calls still

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nate1980 the response times are likely much higher during the period since many users are porting into public mobile or are attempting to switch their plans due to Black Friday promotions. What is the issue you are having, maybe we can help?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nate1980 

they usually reply within an hour or two, but with the Black Friday deals, expect longer.  Just message them again for update

what is your account issue? share and we will try to help

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nate1980 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.