cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred number and need to cancel - can't log in

msuelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried logging in. No luck. I tried resetting password, no luck. Getting quite frustrated.

Basically - I transferred my number to Koodo. I need to make sure my public mobile account is closed or payment option removed so I don't get charged for services with public that I'm not using.

I was able to log in prior to transfer of number but not after. Not sure if maybe that is because my account is automatically closed after I transferred number?

I just need to make sure I don't have a payment come out for my public mobile plan. I can't even login to get my account number. And can't *611 because I'm no longer on public's lines. 

Please help me

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@msuelle 

Once you port out to Koodo, your account will be closed, SIM rendered useless and your CC information will be deleted but I hope you ported out a day before your renewal date so there is no charge for the next month.

If you ported out a day after renewal then you will be charge for the next month.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@msuelle 

Porting out of Public Mobile number to another provider automatically closes your Public Mobile account, and access to My Account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@msuelle 

that's good news actually...it means your PM account is closed. You shouldn't be charged anything now.

Need Help? Let's chat.