cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to fido

seungeunshin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I transferred to fido few days ago and I didn't know that I should reply within 90mins so I can't login to pm. How can I remove my payment? My payment will be automatically paid......  please help me.

4 REPLIES 4

hTideFnow
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@seungeunshin 

open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.ask them to remove your credit card.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

seungeunshin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh, I just checked and I replied "yes" via text message!!!!

Yes then, I think I don't have to concern about it anymore! Thank you sooo much!!!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @seungeunshin no need to worry.  Your account is closed after porting and PM wont charge you again.  Bit be safe, check yiur credit card next month just to be sure

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Porting out to another provider closes your account here @seungeunshin . Meaning you have no longer any access to My Account.

But, you should not be charged any longer to any cards you have registered. Keep an eye out on your credit card and if you see any you can submit a ticket to CSA to have them refund and remove your info.

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

edit, WAIT, you said you didn't reply to public's text to approve the port? Then you should still have an account here, as I would think the port didn't complete yet.

Do you still have the public mobile sim card? If so insert it and see if your services work. You can dial 611 to remove autopay if public account is still active.

Then get Fido to restart the porting process, and accept the port by replying YES on with the public sim in your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.