Transfer number

Dainty1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I transfer number from another provider to public mobile

5 REPLIES 5

ToshPuppy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Yes, you can transfer your phone number from another provider to Public Mobile. Here’s how to do it:

1. Prepare Your Information: Gather the following details before starting the transfer:

• Your current phone number
    • The account number with your current provider
    • The account holder’s name and address (as it appears with your current provider)
    • Any PIN or password associated with your current account (if applicable)
  2. Start the Transfer: You can initiate the number transfer during the activation process when setting up a new Public Mobile account. There should be an option to port your existing number.

3. Provide Required Details: Enter the required information from your current provider to complete the transfer request. Make sure to provide accurate details to avoid delays.

4. Wait for Confirmation: The transfer process typically takes a few hours to a few days. You’ll receive a notification from Public Mobile once the transfer is complete. During this period, both your old and new numbers may be active.

5. Contact Support: If you encounter any issues or need assistance during the transfer process, reach out to Public Mobile’s customer support for help. They can provide guidance and troubleshoot any problems that arise.

I hope this helps you with transferring your number to Public Mobile!

WillyWanka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have successfully transferred two numbers from Bell Mobility to Public Mobile and it was a very simple and straightforward process.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes, i did it when i came to PM.

You want to do a number port, you will be porting out of your old carrier and into PM, just remember you must keep your current service active until the transfer process is complete.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dainty1 

you sure can as long as it's a Cdn number and not propitiatory proprietary to a particular network. Download the free PM app and you'll get option to transfer there...just don't cancel old acct until successfully ported in to PM.

ed sp

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dainty1  In most cases yes but it’s best to first check that your number can be ported to public mobile 

Check to see if # can be ported

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

Need Help? Let's chat.