cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer my number from Koodo (Activation)

Kendriu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community: 

I paid my subscription recently. When I attempted to transfer my number in step 2, the process stopped, saying I needed support to complete it. By checking the FQS, I found out that when trasfering from Koodo, I needed to select "a new number." I think I should have received a  warning message when selecting my current provider. Anyway, my activation process is stucked and the app suggests I need support from an agent, but no luck connecting with an online agent. Has anyone been able to restart the activation process to select the correct option when transferring from Koodo? Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Kendriu are you on Koodo Prepaid? Only porting from  Koodo Prepaid needs a new number first. If Koodo Postpaid, you should be able to request porting like from other carriers 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Kendriu 

When you sign up with Public Mobile and wish to port over your own number, you will first get a temporary number assigned to you. Then, once you're signed up and ready to go, you can then, normally, port over your number. But because it's saying contact a CS Agent for help, here's how below.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716741246015.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.