cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer my account to my husband

4Christina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am wondering if I can transfer my account over to my husband and keep our rewards. He has been  paying for my account with Public Mobile since I signed up a few years ago. His credit card is the one on file for auto pay! I bought the cell phone and he has been paying for my plan. If so, how can I do that? He would of course keep the same phone number! Everything is the same, our address is the same, we just want him to own the account with is name on it.

5 REPLIES 5

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@4Christina , to add to what others have said you can also change the email address on the account also if you want which would also be the new login! (If that hasn’t been mentioned yet)

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Name does not really matter to PM. If you have only ONE PM plan in the household, just pass SIM to his phone and now HE is the account owner.

If you really want to change name talk to agent or try to do it through My Account.

As long as you pay the bill on time you can have any name/address.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@4Christina PM is a prepaid provider, so the account owner name not really matter

You can login My Account and go to a profile page and click the pencil beside name to update the name

to update credit card, go to Payment page, click Manage Subscription and the Update payment method 

Add: but if you want to swap phone number between two PM accounts, then unfortunately, that cannot be done 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@4Christina  He can take over the account and use the SIM card and change the name in the account in profile settings by tapping  the pencil next to your name and update it . But he cannot move one PM number to another PM account . He would instead have to take over your phone number or choose a new one . But then you would lose your number 

phone

Handy1_0-1703190355851.png

Need Help? Let's chat.