cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer failure

chinkymae24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a problem. I received a text on my phone saying that the transfer is not successfull and activate the sim as it says. I am not sure why it didn't transfer completely as I am still using both carrier on one number only. I don't understand what is going on as it has not been tranfered fully. Does anyone knows who I can contact in direct to check on this for me please? Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chinkymae24you probably entered incorrect portinginfo.  you need the old account name and account number exactly as on old provider invoice.

yes use the SIMon bot go through the pocess till it lets you submit a form.  this give you a ticket number and verifies your account. wait time is about 48 hours.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I think it's time to create a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment box in the bottom right. Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better.SIMON

Answer his questions until you get to here:Create a support ticket

Click on Submit a ticket and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Use the little question mark at the bottom of the screen for chat. It is automated but if it can't answer your question it will set up a support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.