cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Data Amt with addons

hance2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

How much total data per month is supplied with the $35.00 plan and autopay?

Looks to me like 5gig ?

14 REPLIES 14

@hTideGnow 

Yeah no worries on that one. Although I am sure there is some limit on how far back the moderators would retroactively apply a referral code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : The rewards aren't regarded as promos so it's not about stacking or not.

cool.. that is good  

@hTideGnow $10 credit from getting referred is valid too. That's not a promo. That's a regular offer.

@darlicious  thanks for the link.  

I was wonder when activate, can we use BOTH the 2GBbonus as well as use the friend referral for $10 off

@darlicious  is this another offer that need to submit email ahead?

Also, it can tag on to Friend referral?

@hTideGnow 

I can't remember the thread that had the link in it but here's the email....

Screenshot_20210604-115825.png

the  2GBBONUS still good for Jun30?  I was browsing around PM site today, or I should say Yesterday,  and I didn't see it around.

It can be combined with Friend Referral?

@AE_Collector 

This promotion is on until June 30th.

Is this a Cross Canada or local offer? If Cross Canada that is good as it tells me there is some more playing around with data/$ going on. Eventually these sort of special deals seem to turn into the regular offer. I saw recently that the big guys have a $80/30GB offer now? Eventually PM has to bump data amounts up (like they did on the $50 plan recently) or bump the price down or the 1st Tier may become less expensive than the Third Tier!

@hance2 

If you activated with the $35/3gb plan w/autopay and entered the 2GBBONUS promocode then you will get 5gb total plan data as long as you don't change your rate plan. It should appear in your account under "my promotions" on the right side of your overview page similar to below with 2GB plan data bonus and "unlimited" beside it.

Screenshot_20210607-183003~2.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hance2 wrote:

Hello.

Looks to me like 5gig ?

@hance2

The inmarket $35 plan is 3GB total when Autopay enabled.

esjliv_0-1623114628576.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hance2 wrote:

Hello.

Looks to me like 5gig ?

@hance2   It is 5GB only with the time limited promo offer of 2GB free Bonus Data and as long as autopay is enabled for the bonus 500MB and you don't change plans to qualify receiving 2GB bonus data available on $35+ plans as per terms of that 2GB bonus data.

Need Help? Let's chat.